About the race
Compete alone or with friends and challenge yourself over 50 km with 2,500 meters of elevation gain across several runs or in one go – no matter where you are in the world. UTMB® Virtual 50 is a unique way to experience the OCC® distance, the most accessible and popular race of the event. Integrating a real-time ranking, you can connect with the trail running community and compete against running enthusiasts from across the globe in a fun and interactive way.
Every runner who completes UTMB® Virtual 50 will be entered into a special draw to gain entry into the OCC race of the 2021 UTMB® Mont-Blanc with three places available.
If you want to participate on the trails of the Pays du Mont-Blanc this summer, check out the interactive map of UTMB® Virtual 50 starting from Champex: https://bit.ly/UTMBVirtual50
Since 2019, UTMB® has collaborated with the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) to balance outdoor activities with the environmental issues of the territories. Together we develop and promote alternative solutions for the entire trail running industry in relation to food consumption, transport, waste minimization and public awareness.
Entry into the UTMB® Virtual 50 race is free, but we invite you to donate the amount of your choice to support WWF projects.
- To become a Finisher, you must run 50 km with 2,500 meters of elevation gain or the equivalent of 75 Kilometer-effort. Kilometer-effort means that for any gain of 100m in elevation, one kilometer is added to the distance of the route.
- The Virtual Race must be completed by walking/running (average speed of 17 km/h max and top speed of 22 km/h max).
- The Virtual Race can be completed over several runs or in one go.
- The ranking is calculated on the overall timing on the basis of the GPX tracks provided between the first run (start) and the last run (finish). Thus, runners who choose to complete the Virtual Race in one single run will be ahead of those who have completed the it in several runs.
- In the event of a tie, the activity time (= time in motion) will be taken into consideration.
Every runner who completes UTMB® Virtual 50 will be entered into a special draw to gain entry into the OCC race of the 2021 UTMB® Mont-Blanc with three places available. The winners will in any case need to have their up to date qualifying points to take the start of this race.
- You are responsible for your own race and GPS / tracking system.
- All runners participate under their own responsibility. Physical activity requires good training and all participants declare that they are healthy and fit for the challenge
|Rank||Bib||Name||Nationality||Cat||Rank sex||Rank cat.||Progression||Time||Activity Time|
|1||3705||Kyron RAAD|| |
|SE M||1||1||100%||06:01:42||06:01:42||See dashboard|
|2||222||Said LÒPEZ|| |
|V1 M||2||1||100%||06:02:10||06:02:10||See dashboard|
|3||3686||Lou CLIFTON|| |
|V1 F||1||1||100%||06:06:09||06:06:09||See dashboard|
|4||3564||Peter KELEMEN|| |
|V1 M||3||2||100%||06:08:38||06:08:38||See dashboard|
|5||1602||Diniz ALESSANDRO|| |
|V1 M||4||3||100%||06:13:47||06:13:47||See dashboard|
|6||2861||Michael DUGGAN|| |
|V1 M||5||4||100%||06:19:55||06:20:46||See dashboard|
|6||3018||Ricardo SANDOVAL MARTINEZ|| |
|SE M||5||2||100%||06:19:55||06:19:55||See dashboard|
|8||553||Noémie VACHON|| |
|SE F||2||1||100%||06:21:23||06:21:23||See dashboard|
|9||1456||Fatima BALTAZAR|| |
|V1 F||3||2||100%||06:26:22||06:26:22||See dashboard|
|10||2773||Altantuya SAINBILEG|| |
|V1 F||4||3||100%||06:36:50||06:36:50||See dashboard|