About the race
UTMB® Virtual 240 is the ultimate endurance test and a unique way to experience the heroic PTL® distance. Considered the adventure of a lifetime, participants can compete and celebrate their achievements with a global community of trail runners, as together you take on 240km and 20,000 meters of elevation gain over several runs or in one go. A real-time ranking will add to the intensity and community feeling, allowing you to connect with other runners from across the globe and see how you compare.
If you want to participate on the trails of the Pays du Mont-Blanc this summer, check out the interactive map of UTMB® Virtual 240 starting from Chamonix: https://bit.ly/UTMBVirtual240
Since 2019, UTMB® has collaborated with the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) to balance outdoor activities with the environmental issues of the territories. Together we develop and promote alternative solutions for the entire trail running industry in relation to food consumption, transport, waste minimization and public awareness.
Entry into the UTMB® Virtual 240 race is free, but we invite you to donate the amount of your choice to support WWF projects.
- To become a Finisher, you must run 240 km with 20,000 meters of elevation gain or the equivalent of 440 Kilometer-effort. Kilometer-effort means that for any gain of 100m in elevation, one kilometer is added to the distance of the route.
- The Virtual Race must be completed by walking/running (average speed of 17 km/h max and top speed of 22 km/h max).
- The Virtual Race can be completed over several runs or in one go.
- The ranking is calculated on the overall timing on the basis of the GPX tracks provided between the first run (start) and the last run (finish). Thus, runners who choose to complete the Virtual Race in one single run will be ahead of those who have completed it in several runs.
- In the event of a tie, the activity time (= time in motion) will be taken into consideration.
- You are responsible for your own race and GPS / tracking system.
- All runners participate under their own responsibility. Physical activity requires good training and all participants declare that they are healthy and fit for the challenge
|Rank||Bib||Name||Nationality||Cat||Rank sex||Rank cat.||Progression||Time||Activity Time|
|1||619||Stephane HIGUERET|| |
|V2 M||1||1||100%||92:23:34||92:22:24||See dashboard|
|2||499||Quentin HIGUERET|| |
|SE M||2||1||100%||92:23:59||92:22:04||See dashboard|
|3||575||Whitley SIM|| |
|V1 M||3||1||100%||115:21:13||55:55:42||See dashboard|
|4||605||Wingkei CHAN|| |
|V1 M||4||2||100%||128:21:22||63:25:29||See dashboard|
|5||480||Anatoli ANGELOV|| |
|V1 M||5||3||100%||132:43:54||70:57:37||See dashboard|
|6||530||David MORALES|| |
|V2 M||6||2||100%||153:31:23||67:23:28||See dashboard|
|7||659||Pierre HOREAU|| |
|V1 M||7||4||100%||155:52:49||83:20:19||See dashboard|
|8||667||Jean-Yves FAVENNEC|| |
|V1 M||8||5||100%||168:25:32||83:13:25||See dashboard|
|9||405||Lou CLIFTON|| |
|V1 F||1||1||100%||195:11:10||39:52:29||See dashboard|
|10||191||Lubomir STUDENY|| |
|V2 M||9||3||100%||198:28:21||40:58:03||See dashboard|