About the race
UTMB® Virtual 100 is a unique way to experience the epic CCC® distance, also known as the little sister of the UTMB®. The 100km challenge features 4,500 meters of elevation which can be completed in one go or across several runs. The integration of a real-time ranking will allow you to test yourself against a global community of trail runners. Compete from anywhere and celebrate your achievements with running enthusiasts from around the world.
All runners who complete UTMB® Virtual 100 will be entered into a draw to gain entry into the CCC® race of the 2021 UTMB® Mont-Blanc with three places on offer.
If you want to participate on the trails of the Pays du Mont-Blanc this summer, check out the interactive map of UTMB® Virtual 100 starting from Courmayeur: https://bit.ly/UTMBVirtual100
Since 2019, UTMB® has collaborated with the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) to balance outdoor activities with the environmental issues of the territories. Together we develop and promote alternative solutions for the entire trail running industry in relation to food consumption, transport, waste minimization and public awareness.
Entry into the UTMB® Virtual 100 race is free, but we invite you to donate the amount of your choice to support WWF projects.
- To become a Finisher, you must run 100 km with 4,500 meters of elevation gain or the equivalent of 145 Kilometer-effort. Kilometer-effort means that for any gain of 100m in elevation, one kilometer is added to the distance of the route.
- The Virtual Race must be completed by walking/running (average speed of 17 km/h max and top speed of 22 km/h max)
- The Virtual Race can be completed over several runs or in one go.
- The ranking is calculated on the overall timing on the basis of the GPX tracks provided between the first run (start) and the last run (finish). Thus, runners who choose to complete the Virtual Race in one single run will be ahead of those who have completed it in several runs.
- In the event of a tie, the activity time (= time in motion) will be taken into consideration.
Every runner who completes UTMB® Virtual 100 will be entered into a special draw to gain entry into the CCC® race of the 2021 UTMB® Mont-Blanc with three places available. The winners will in any case need to have their up to date qualifying points to take the start of this race.
- You are responsible for your own race and GPS / tracking system.
- All runners participate under their own responsibility. Physical activity requires good training and all participants declare that they are healthy and fit for the challenge
|Rank||Bib||Name||Nationality||Cat||Rank sex||Rank cat.||Progression||Time||Activity Time|
|1||1373||Renato FERREIRA|| |
|V1 M||1||1||100%||11:58:01||11:58:01||See dashboard|
|2||2721||Lou CLIFTON|| |
|V1 F||1||1||100%||13:28:19||13:28:19||See dashboard|
|3||2331||Ganbat DASHDENDEV|| |
|V2 M||2||1||100%||15:40:32||15:40:32||See dashboard|
|4||2749||Lem Chee NG|| |
|V1 M||3||2||100%||18:09:15||18:09:15||See dashboard|
|5||135||Michal PETREŇ|| |
|SE M||4||1||100%||18:27:12||18:27:12||See dashboard|
|6||2799||Jeevan LAMA|| |
|SE M||5||2||100%||18:50:04||16:54:20||See dashboard|
|7||2527||Nicolas MICHEL|| |
|SE M||6||3||100%||19:26:04||19:26:04||See dashboard|
|8||1654||Grégory BOURGARD|| |
|SE M||7||4||100%||19:43:15||19:43:15||See dashboard|
|9||2672||Takeshi KAWAHARA|| |
|SE M||8||5||100%||21:24:04||17:30:10||See dashboard|
|10||3000||Michel POLETTI|| |
|V3 M||9||1||100%||21:40:59||21:40:59||See dashboard|